InformationThe Castle Charles VII hosts an archeological museum. The "Pôle de la Porcelaine" shows majestic collections of Berry's porcelain. The gardens of Duke Jean de Berry and the roman church must be seen.
Tourist Office :
- From October to April from 10 a.m. to 12 a.m and frome 3 p.m. to 5 p.m., closed on mondays morning, on saturdays afternoon and on sundays
- On May, June and September from 10 a.m. to 12 a.m. and from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. from monday to saturday
- On July and August from 10 a.m. to 12 a.m. and from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. from monday to saturday and on sunday morning from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 a.m.
Musée Charles VII et Pôle de la Porcelaine :
- On March, April, October: On Saturday and Sunday from 2:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- On May, June and September : on every day except on Monday from 2:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- On July and August : On every day from 2:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Closed from November to March 15 th except for group on booking
Individual visit of "Pôle de la Porcelaine" and Castle Charles VII: 5 € per person; free under 12 years old.
3 € per person for group (20 persons minimum) and owner of "pass privilège Jacques Coeur"
Guided tour of town: 4,60 €/person . free under 8 years old.
On booking at the tourist office
ContactPlace du 14 juillet
Mail : email@example.com
Web : http://www.tourisme-mehun.com/